Overseas Pakistanis Grievances & Disciplinary Commission’s Complaints Wing
Human Rights Cell @ Bureau of Bar Counsel
Our dedicated Overseas Pakistanis Grievances & Disciplinary Commission’s Complaints Wing in Human Rights Cell at the Bureau of Bar Counsel is legally autonomous, and its federation includes sixteen sovereign republics for redressal of fraud, illegal possession, and delays in the disposal of pending cases.
Issue Faces by Overseas Pakistanis:
- Defrauds by land mafia
- Arrests of accused individuals
- Frauds in plots/land purchased by them
- Lack of quality professional legal advice
- Inordinate delay in court case decisions
- Documentation preparation for deportees
- Inability to pursue legal matters from abroad
- Criminological interventions in lieu of convictions
- Illegal possession of properties in Pakistan or threats thereof
- Marital rape, also known as spousal rape, as a violation of human rights
- Structured criminological interventions on gang-rape, an injustice of silence
- Organized/inter-provincial/white-collar, blue-collar, no-collar crimes at the provincial level
Khair For Families Australia – Director Pakistan Since-2011
As the Director of Pakistan Since-2011 at KhairFor Families Australia, a Family Office Advisory Firm serving Ultra-High Net Worth Families, I have been personally engaged with families seeking to protect and pass on their education, health, and wealth while providing the necessary support and control they need to manage their matters.
Objective of Khair For Families:
Our objective is to promote women’s social and economic empowerment through safe humanitarian situations, dignified access to livelihood opportunities, information, resources, and social services. We offer comprehensive emergency rehabilitation services, including support for health systems, environmental health, education, child and women services, and livelihoods. We prioritize beneficiary protection from exploitation and abuse, child safeguarding, anti-workplace harassment, fiscal integrity, anti-retaliation, and combating trafficking in persons.
Our Fulbright Legion Ambassadors
Our Fulbright Legion Ambassadors, who also act as Frontiersmen, are leading from the front to advise and ensure the extension of special assistance and due care to senior citizens, disabled and handicapped persons. We assist them with their legal needs, such as opening bank accounts, registering as voters, accessing credit, inheriting, owning property, accessing social protection benefits, data collection, developing linkages with relevant stakeholders, monitoring, reporting, and financial management.